CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2008/11/26

Behind the covers to reality

We watched a reality TV show. I believe that since it was a TV show, most of what was going to happen were all planned out beforehand.
As I watched the video, I felt that those people were a bit too naive... In some ways, it was great that they had the experience to go to India to work, yet they should realize what poverty is like. I didn't find it so contrasted for me because in my english class we had once spoken about the topic poverty.
Yet, I believe that it was a good chance since those people were all from the fashion district. After going to my internship, that was when I noticed that you will not understand the background and the reality of some things until you have experienced what is behind.
I believe these people had indeed experienced the background behind all of fashion, and because of this experience, they will never see fashion the same way which they had before.

0 comments: