CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009/06/03

Fried-man Reflection.

We had to read an article called "Yes, They Could. So They Did." on http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/15/opinion/15friedman.html?_r=1.


This article was actually one of the most non-boring articles I have ever read in my high-school life(which had stories at the same time and facts combined together). It had a bit of a story and some humor in this article. To keep this short, since most of the paragraphs were about facts, I would like to mention one of the sentences that really really caught my eye. I would also like to take it and make it as my conclusion.

“We wanted to find a way to bring people together around existing solutions to inspire more action and more innovation. There’s no time left to just talk about the problem.”
I agree a lot with this quote. Time is running out. The more we wait for other people to take action, the more the world is dying. We should make the first move, just like Angus's presentation. Even if it is a short goal, a medium goal, or a high reach goal, they are all something that can be started to motivate everyone. If everyone does a little bit for the world, added together, it would be a whole lot! Lets work together and make this world better! Save Our Earth! =)

0 comments: